Sunday, September 26, 2010

Working on Me

Lately, i have been letting the smallest things bother me. I realized why it is. I was losing my focus on what God have for me to do. Its so easy for us to do wrong and it takes all our energy to do good. As i look at my life i can say "it's good" Sometimes we dont see it and it takes for a friend to remind you. Thank God i have good friends. Not associates, friends. There is a difference. Back to what i was saying. I can't worry about the next person anymore. i will spare feelings being hurt, but me bottling mine up is hurting me. I woke up listening to Mary Mary "Cant Give Up Now". Helped me think. Then i read some scriptures for what i am dealing with. Hopefully it will help some and others.

He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. even the young shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall, but those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength. they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. (Isiah 40:29-31)

When your pity party is over and you are ready for His help. Admit that you have fallen so that your healing can begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment