Sunday, September 12, 2010

Random

I have this friend, who i love very much. She is just as wacky as me, to be honest, I wouldn't mess with

her. She sent me a text cause I have been dealing with something we all have dealt and still may be

dealing with.....backstabbing women. Here is the text! Love you Kare Bear ((((((BIG HUG))))))Fake

friends never ask for food. Real friends are the reason why you have no food. Fake friends call your

parents mr/mrs. Real friends call your parents mom/dad. Fake friends bail you out of jail and tell you

what you did was wrong. Real friends would sit next to you sayin "Damn! We f****d up. But that shit

was fun"! ( I love that one) Fake friends have never seen you cry. Real friends cry with you. Fake

friends will leave you behind if thats what the crowd is doing. Real friends will kick the whole crowd

ass that left you. Fake friends are for a while. Real friends are for life. Fake friends will talk shit to the

person who talks shit about you. Real friends will know them the F*** out. Fake friends will ignore

this. Real friends will send this to all their real friends and hope to get it back. There is more, but you

know the deal. Its sad to say, I have more friends in twitter and only a few in this city! Love you my

girlies. You know You and You know This!

2 comments:

  1. Real friends are rare. It is so hard to find people in your circle who are loyal to the friendship. I strive to be loyal to the people in my circle. So glad I met you and Tink. Feels like I have known you guys forever!

    ReplyDelete