Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random

Hey all...
Lately, I have been dealing with some issues. I talked to friends who I know love me, but I forgot that one friend who will always be there with me Jesus.. I was sitting in my car today, waiting for my husband because I had brought him lunch...and i looked down and saw my bible. With that I decided to read a few scriptures...and many times words are said to me and by me....And when I look back on how I used to be, I pray to be that kindhearted woman again, but because of the hard heart of man, they tend to turn a good person bad....but only if that good person is weak enough. I admit, I fell weak. Proverb 12:19 says,"Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue last only a moment."....meaning telling the truth, you don't have to think of a lie, but tell a lie will last only a second because you can't keep them together long. Proverbs 14:9 reminds me of someone I know very well, not that I'm passing judgement it's how I feel. "Fools mock a making amend for sin, but goodwill is found among the upright." ...I took that as, not to constantly remind a person of their mistakes, because all of us have made them. But if that person has made amends with God, mocking them is silly, because he who has sinned cast the first stone..... Love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. It is important to be who you are, being comfortable in your own skin. You are a beautiful person Bernie, not just in looks, but from your heart. You are genuine and desire to be at peace with people and bring peace to people's lives. Walk in the truth of who you are. And if you stumble, you make ammends with God and keep on trucking. Yeah, there are petty people that want to make other people miserable. You have to guard your happiness.

    ReplyDelete