Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random Thought


For some reason, i was in bed but felt the need to write....so i got up out of that warm bed, started this computer up and sat down. A lot of times, i find myself sooo deep in thought and start thinking...."what if". I need to watch myself with that question. God may find a way for me to stop asking and i'm too scared to see what way he will do. But instead, i will focus on the good in my life....when i need someone to talk to and even though i didn't ask them, God sent me a person i had done wrong in my own way and they just made me feel better about my situation. they know who they are...so thank you *wink* So i will leave you with a scripture that if you have this one small thing....life would be soo much more simple. Don't have it in man, have it in God.


Faith

Trust God from the bottom of your heart, don't try to figure everything out on your own. Prov. 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment