Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Long time No hear

Hey to all! sorry i have been away. Life called and of course i had to answer. Its that time of year again...holidays. You notice the older you get, the faster time seems to fly. On the other hand, to kids, time seem to get slow around this time...hmmm. Now i know how my parent's felt. Sorry mama and daddy. lol!! I'm sitting here wrapped in my Snuggie and i ended up looking around my warm and cozy home and said to God, "thank you". I can't imagine, being anywhere else, well...in New Orleans hanging with Reggie Bush, but that's another story....Wink. I'm thankful. Sometimes we can start thinking too hard and end up depressing ourselves thinking we could have had it better. You having it the way you supposed to..now if you choose to go off your path, that's your fault. But guess what, as long as you breathing, you still have a chance to redeem everything that you wholeheartedly believe in. Me, I believe in first God, myself and my family. I will fight for all these causing and in the end, I will stand tall. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment