Thursday, July 22, 2010

Making Wrongs Right

Hey All,

Had planned to walk 3 miles with my sister today, but she decided to pass at 5:30 this morning via text. That's okay, I'm gonna run her hard tomorrow lol! Today I was on twitter saying how I would right all those that I wronged, even if I really didn't. Why am I so good at trying to make things right with people, hope it don't make me a punk! LOL!! I have something that I read that made me right my wrongs and I'm gonna share them with you all. Love to you all that reads my blog and MUAH!!!

9 Ways to Grow Spiritual Truth

1. plant seeds of love
2. plant seeds of joy
3. plant seeds of peace
4. plant seeds of patience
5. plant seeds of kindness
6. plant seeds of goodness
7. plant seeds of faithfulness
8. plant seeds of gentleness
9. plant seeds of self control


Words by Stormie Omartian


No comments:

Post a Comment